Architectural Modifications
Assessment Payments
  • chevron_rightHow can I pay my assessments?
    Residents have two options for paying their assessments:
    1. Mail a check with the coupon booklet they receive in the mail to:
    Highgate Owners Association
    c/o FirstService Residential
    PO Box 30403
    Tampa, FL 33
    2. Pay online via ClickPay either by echeck or card by visiting their website here.
  • chevron_rightHow much are assessments?
    The assessment is paid quarterly to Highgate Owners Association and is $463 per quarter.
  • chevron_rightWhy do I have to pay a quarterly assessment?
    The quarterly assessments allow the Association to function and operate to preserve its assets and enhance the amenities and activities for the community. By paying these assessments it also provides residents with a number of benefits including, but not limited to, grounds maintenance, irrigation maintenance, replacement reserves, garage maintenance, streetlight maintenance, and more.
Community Information
  • chevron_rightHow many homes are in Highgate Owners Association?
    There are 108 homes in Highgate Owners Association.
  • chevron_rightWhat are the names for the local schools for Highgate Owners Association?
    Elementary school: Key Elementary, 2300 Key Blvd., Arlington, VA 22201; 703-228-4210
    Middle school: Francis Scott Key 703-228-4210
    High school: Robert E. Lee 2000 Wilson Blvd., Arlington VA 22201
  • chevron_rightWhat is a Homeowners or Community Association?
    The Homeowners or Community Association is a legal corporation organized and incorporated under the laws of your state or commonwealth. By purchasing a home within your community association, you automatically become a member of the association and will remain so for as long as you own your home. Membership in the association is mandatory and automatic for all owners. The deed to each lot and/or parcel specifically designates that the property owner will comply with the Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&R’s) of the association. You should have received a copy of these documents at the time your home purchase was closed by the title company. As a property owner in a community association, you will be required to pay assessments, abide by the community’s rules and restrictions and maintain those areas of your home for which you are responsible.
  • chevron_rightWhat is the difference between this website and the Resident Portal?
    This website serves as a place where current and potential residents can review information for the community and provide insight into how the community operates in an easy to understand format. It is also a place where new residents can learn what it means to be a part of Highgate Owners Association.
    The Resident Portal is strictly for current residents of the community. There they can submit work orders, review their account balance, access governing documents and other relevant information specific for community members, and update their contact information.
  • chevron_rightWhen does the Board meet?
    The board typically meets virtually on the third Tuesday of the month at 6pm. 
  • chevron_rightWhere can I find Highgate Owners Association governing documents and policies?
    Owners of Highgate Owners Association can view the governing documents and policies by logging on to the FSRConnect Resident Portal.
Landscaping Maintenance
Resales/Selling Your Home
  • chevron_rightHow do I order a resale package?
    To order a resale package please visit the FirstService Residential website to place your order here.
  • chevron_rightWhat happens after a resale package is ordered?
    Within 14 days, the management team or Architectural Review Committee performs a thorough inspection of your home to determine if there are any outstanding violations. This includes any potential unapproved exterior modifications and maintenance items that need to be brought into compliance. After the inspection is complete the resale package will be sent to you with the violations, any outstanding assessments that are due, and the governing documents of the association.